Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to achieve goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
I have access to a variety of insurance products that can help meet your financial insurance needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or in a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we will work together to design a customized plan.
- Long-term care
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- an instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
I can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to meet the needs identified in your financial security plan.
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan - contact us today to find out how.
Long-term Care Insurance
Coping with the rising cost of health care combined with protecting your savings for retirement can be challenging. Help protect one of your most valuable assets, your retirement savings, and retain control of your quality of life throughout the aging process. Long-term care insurance can help cover a portion or all of your long term care expense and possibly give you more lifestyle options, once you can no longer provide all of you own care.
Long-term care insurance can:
- reduce the strain on your retirement income in order to minimize the depletion of your retirement assets
- reduce the next generation's financial burden of your health care
- help you to retain control of the quality of the health care you receive
- give you more choices of the location of where you receive that care (home, retirement community or nursing facility)
I can help you tailor your financial strategy so it protects your income through long-term care insurance. Contact us today to find out how.