Investments and insurance can play a key role in your financial planning. For individuals, a mix of taxable, non-taxable and tax deferred investments configured by time horizon, 'when' you need the funds, can be helpful to achieve short, intermediate and long-term goals. Recognizing 'how' a household needs to access funds (lump sum and/or an income stream) impacts the investment selection utilized. Additionally, we all have a varying capacity for risk - evaluating an individual's risk tolerance also impacts investment selection.
Other concerns impacting an financial strategy include;
- integrating other programs and resources (company retirement plans, Social Security benefits and already existing investments)
- determining 'how much' will I need for retirement or tuition?
- an understanding of, not just, the accumulation process of wealth, but how to disburse it and/or pass it on to the next generation in a tax efficient manner
- managing the risk of outliving a retirement income stream, long-term health care needs or pre-mature death
Working together, we can examine investment options in order to build a customized portfolio that takes into consideration your financial goals, tolerance to risk and timeline. Contact us today to find out more.
Corporate Retirement & Savings Plans
For business owners, group retirement and savings plans can play a key role in attracting and retaining quality employees.
Just like you, your dedicated employees are working towards a well plan financial future. Either provided independently or paired with group benefits, a group savings plan is a convenient, flexible and affordable way to help your employees reach their long-term financial goals.
Employees may gain instant tax savings for their traditional qualified retirement plan contributions, since they may be made using pre-tax payroll deductions. Plan design also allows for 'Roth' 401(k) plan contributions that are made after tax. Employees also receive the peace of mind that comes from knowing every month they are building towards retirement.
I can help you and your valued employees choose group retirement and savings products. We will design an investment plan tailored to fit the needs of everyone involved. Choose from plans like:
- Defined Contribution plans (401k & Profit Sharing type plans)
- Defined Benefit plans (Pension type plans)
- Non-qualified savings programs (Deferred Compensation plans)
Contact us today to learn about how group retirement and savings plans can benefit your business.